Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with change numbers for Material BOM

paruchuri_nagesh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have updated material bom with change number and distributed data to another SAP system through IDOCs

But in target system BOM updated with invalid components for the change numbers , Could you please let me know what causes the error

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Are you sending the same change number to another system through IDOC, is that available in that system as well?

Can you please elaborate what data you are sending and what is happening?

RK

0 Kudos

Hi RK

I have created change number in sending system and activated it after that I distributed change number by using ECMMAS message type to receiving system later I updated material BOM . In the sending system I have updated components for the material BOM by using CS02 with the change number I created and distributed data to receiving system .

Here the issue is once BOMMAT04 IDOC posted on receiving system I could see invalid components nothing but inconsistent BOM

Thank you for your time

Nagesh

0 Kudos

Hi Nagesh,

Are you using transaction BD30 for sending BOM data through IDOCS ?

And also did you check the SLG1 log for the corresponding inbound IDOC in receiver system , in this log we can get more detailed information.

Please check the SLG1 log for that inbound IDOC.

RK