Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in screen-exit 'MEREQ001' for ME52N

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have implemented screen exit (MEREQ001) for ME52N, i have created a subscreen '111' and added a custom field ( for adding reason for 'Not blocking/ Un blocking PR'  ) in the same to display in the 'Status' tab of ME52N. i have activated the project and the enhancement. But the custom field is not appearing in 'Status' tab of 'ME52N'. I set up break points to check the flow in the following function modules:

1. EXIT_SAPLMEREQ_001

2. EXIT_SAPLMEREQ_003  &

3. EXIT_SAPLMEREQ_005

Dubugger is not hitting the break points in 'EXIT_SAPLMEREQ_001' & 'EXIT_SAPLMEREQ_003' except the one in 'EXIT_SAPLMEREQ_005'.

Is there anything else i may be missig in this scenario ???, please help me to sort out this.... any suggestions or help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Siva.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After creating the project and and subecreen 111, you should see a new tab (Customer Data)

Max

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After creating the project and and subecreen 111, you should see a new tab (Customer Data)

Max

0 Kudos

Hi Max,

Thank u very much for ur instant reply, as u said i found a new tab ( Customer Data) but my requirement is to add the new field in 'Status' tab , Is there any way for this...???

0 Kudos

Hi

No without to update the standard screen

Max