Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in LSMW-Help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Iam creating LSMW for SU01 tcode .I need to change the time zone as CST for all users .I have problem in step 5. MAINTAN FIELD MAPPING & CONVERSION RULE . iam getting information message as "Position the cursor on a field." iam not able to proceed further . its as below ..

Field Mapping and Rule

ZT_ZONE TZONE

Fields

Regards,

Brinda

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which method in LSMW are you using ? Recording ?

You have to select which field that you need to map your field to ..so put the cursor on that field and select mapping.

Mathews

0 Kudos

Hi Mathew,

Thanks for reply .But for me fields are not display..

Regards,

Brinda

0 Kudos

Using recording method only ...

0 Kudos

hi,

Go to recording Overview in chnage mode. click default all button in menu bar, this will enable names of the fields you have captured in Recording a from dictionary.

now if you go to filed mapping staep 5, these fileds will be visible.

let me know if any questions.

0 Kudos

Hi Brindra,

I think the issue is you are not able to see the fields for mapping, if that is the problem ...you can find a button in the fifth step(a step kind of ) click on that...and check all the checkboxes in that..you wil get the fields for mapping

Hope it will solve the problem...if there is anything else..please let me know...

Thanks & Regards

Syed

0 Kudos

hi,

yeah syed, is righ. it can be one of the reasons. Activate all check boxes like technical fileds,global fileds, subroutines,processing in a VAriant like icon in menu bar of step5.

kamesh_g
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

place your mouse cursor on structure field .

And do the mapping .