Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS IT POSSIBLE TO WRITE IN THE NEXT PAGE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I HAVE TWO PAGES FIRST AND NEXT OF SAPSCRIPT.

IS IT POSSIBLE TO WRITE TEXT OR SHOW FIELDS VALUE IN THE NEXT PAGE .

MY REQUIREMENT IS LIKE I HAVE TO SHOW CERTAIN FIELDS IN THE FIRST PAGE AND SOME IN THE NEXT PAGE.

KINDLY IF ANY ONE CAN SOLVE IT.

THANKS AND REGARDS

MAVE

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes we can write it.

first give,nextpage parameter on first page as second.

for the second page fill the parameter next page as second. Then write what ever you want in the second page.

it works. Don't forget give me the points.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes we can write it.

first give,nextpage parameter on first page as second.

for the second page fill the parameter next page as second. Then write what ever you want in the second page.

it works. Don't forget give me the points.

0 Kudos

hi Paluri krishna prasad

Yours answer looks satisfying please elaborate.

I didnot get your parameter concept please tell.

You dont worry about your points i will give you full points.

regards

Mave

former_member221770
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mave,

You can use the ":/ NEW-PAGE" command to force a page break. You would put this within the MAIN window only.

If you want, for example, different footers on FIRST and NEXT page, define 2 separate FOOTER windows and assign one to the FIRST page and the other one to the NEXT page. Then force the page break in the MAIN window (NEW-PAGE) and the SAPscript should call the NEXT page with a different footer.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Pat.

PS. Kindly assign Reward Points accordingly to the posts you find helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mave,

Yes it is possible to write text in the next page.

Use the NEW-PAGE Command.

Syntax:

/: NEW-PAGE [page_name]

Example.

/: NEW-PAGE

The current page will be completed and the text in the following lines will be written to the page specified in the form.

/: NEW-PAGE S1

As above, except that the page S1 will be taken as the next page.

SAPscript automatically inserts a page break when the main window of a page (MAIN) is full. You can use the NEW-PAGE command to force a page break in the text at any point you want one. The text following this command then appears on a new page. The page break is always performed (it is an unconditional page break).

The NEW-PAGE command completes the current page. This means that all the windows that are still on the page are printed immediately. If you use the NEW-PAGE command without parameters, the page defined in the current form as the next page will be taken next. If, however, your form contains a number of different pages, then you can specify any one of these as the next page to be used.

Hope u understood.

Thanks&Regards,

Ruthra.R