Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is any one there for help me

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I am fresher and i have done mca and i want to make my career in sap abap.

I want to know whole information about sap abap.

Which institute is best for sap abap in delhi and which book i will refer for the same.

Regards

Rajni

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajni,

As per your query there are only two institute in Delhi (NCR) to provide SAP all modules training.

1. C-DAC

2. Siemens

You can contact and get the training.

You can read abap material on help.sap.com

Regards,

Anil

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all refer help.sap.com

watch sdn regularly it will help you lot

don't give phone numbers and email ids its against rules and regulations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajni,

With all due respect, I wish to draw your attention to this as this is not the place where in you find answers to your question.

This forum is meant for sharing knwoledge and day today issues faced in production,development and testing environment.

You can very well have a go for all the topics in ABAP by searching them in search bar.

For all the other queries related to ABAP you can find in various threads.

Cheers

Mohinder Singh Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dont need to ask any one you can search the topics here in sdn in the code gallary...these are the best examples......

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki

in this follow these .....

My Home > Code Gallery > Home

My Home > ABAP Development > ABAP IMPORTANT TOPICS DOCUMENT > ABAP Development and Programming

Please ask about the institutes ..and for the mailids which will violate the rules of the sdn

0 Kudos

Hi venkant

Thanks for ur help.

Rajni

JanStallkamp
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Rajni.

I'm very glad about the answers you got so far. One thing I would like to mention is that all postings in the SDN should have a good subject. Forum moderators might remove any postings without a good subject line as well as removing postings that ask for questions that could be solved by just doing a search.

Best regards,

Jan Stallkamp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajni,

As per your query there are only two institute in Delhi (NCR) to provide SAP all modules training.

1. C-DAC

2. Siemens

You can contact and get the training.

You can read abap material on help.sap.com

Regards,

Anil

0 Kudos

Hi anil

Thanks for helping me.