Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice document is not working with the output medium "email"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have copied the standard output type RD00 into my custom output type. It is printing successfully if I print it with any printer. But it is not working fine if I use the print medium as "email".

what might be the problem. Help needed asap.

Thanks,

Sreenivas.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the following:

1. Email configuration is done properly in NACE

2. In VF01 see if the output medium is properly setup and is OK.

Also, in SCOT transaction, see if mail node is properly configured. See the overview of sent items to see if the document reaches till SCOT.

Edited by: Renjith Michael on Jun 17, 2009 4:25 PM

0 Kudos

Hi Renjith,

How to configure the email in NACE ?

with the same document if I use the other output type, it is sending the email successfully. So I don't have anything to check in VF01.

I checked the SCOT transaction. It is showing 51 under the completed heading. Subheading is INT.

Thanks,

Sreenivas.

0 Kudos

Hi,

If standard output type is working fine you don't have to check VF01 or SCOT.

Go to Nace. Go to V3 Billing. Go to output types.Select your 'z' output type. Go to Processing routines. and see if 'simple mail' or 'external send' is entered in the table and the invoice is configured there for that. If not , in the same way see how it is configured for RD00 type and copy the same here.

0 Kudos

Hi Renjit,

For the standard output type also, "simple mail" or "external send" was not maintained.

Thanks,

Sreenivas.

0 Kudos

Hi,

In that case go to VF01.

after all entries are given(for your z type), go to GOTO->HEADER->OUTPUT

there u can maintain the entries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

got the solution.