Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INVOIC01 change tax code

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I want to change TAX code in INVOIC01 basic type in E1EDK04 segment. I use user exit EXIT_SAPLMRMH_012 in debug mode.

But change tax code is not refleted in IDOC segment.

Please help

6 REPLIES 6

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Singh,

Check enhancement LVEDF001. See Note 370050 .If it is not possible with that then create your ZIDOC fm and do new.

Regards,

Madhu.

0 Kudos

we have ECC 6.0 so i dont think this note is helpfull.

0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are looking at changing the tax code, then you have the right Exit - EXIT_SAPLMRMH_012.

Are you passing an 'X' in the export parameter - E_CHANGE

Regards,

Chen

0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am passing X but in new IDOC number(we19) tax code not changing. Please let me know if you have more information.

0 Kudos

Well,

Is this an inbound scenario or an outbound scenario, if it is outbound then use the exit - EXIT_SAPLVEDF_002.

If it is inbound, then the data will not be reflected in the new IDOC that is created while testing with WE19, you will have to look at the corresponding inbound document for that.

If the above info isn't of much help, provide as much info as you can about your scenario.

Regards,

Chen

0 Kudos

Thanks Chen,

Its inbound idoc. Please check in your system and try to process using WE19 with modified tax code value.

baisc type = INVOIC01

Message type = INVOIC

Thnks for quick response.