Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INVOIC idoc error 51due to "Enter a tax jurisdiction code"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expeets

We use INVOIC for automated MIRO for an interco STO.

Th idoc is unsuccessful due to message "Enter a tax jurisdiction code"

The tax jurisdiction code is already there in PO item and it is getting determined in MIRO item when we manually create invoice.

Please guide me to avoid this error with Idoc.

thanks

ramSiva

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

PeterJonker
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try reprocessing the IDoc with the taks jurisdiction code filled ?

It might be that this is a mandatory field in the IDoc processing module.

If it works when you fill in the taks jurisdiction code then you need to adjust the IDoc processing module in a user exit or write your own processing module where you first read this code from the PO.

6 REPLIES 6

PeterJonker
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try reprocessing the IDoc with the taks jurisdiction code filled ?

It might be that this is a mandatory field in the IDoc processing module.

If it works when you fill in the taks jurisdiction code then you need to adjust the IDoc processing module in a user exit or write your own processing module where you first read this code from the PO.

0 Kudos

Hi Peter

Thanks for your response.

My understanding is that, ths TXJCD will be fetched directly from PO item in MIRO and no update in Idoc. Since when I attempt manual MIRO, it is evendenced.

In this context, i am surprized why this validation happening when processing Idoc.

Please share your thoughts.

Warm regards

ramSiva

0 Kudos

Hi ramSiva,

You will need to do a test with the IDoc to see if it is processed correct when you fill the tax jurisdiction code. Then you will now that you need to adjust the code for processing the IDoc.

If it still goes wrong then there is something else incorrect.

I am not a functional consultant, but maybe these are customizing settings where the taks code is made mandatory. Check with your functional consultant, maybe he knows the rules for this field in relation to customizing settings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Facing the same error.Did you find the solution?

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

facing the same error. Any solution?

Regards,
Enrico.

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I could solve the problem by entering the tax jurisdiction code in the customer master.