Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

InternalError: T GKONP F KONDITION_ZUORDNEN I MV13AF0K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

In the PRD environment when the user tries to manipulate sales deal 123563 using the standard SAP

transactions such as VB22 and VB23 the following error shows up(InternalError: T GKONP F KONDITION_ZUORDNEN I MV13AF0K)

The current impact to the business is that this Sales Deal canu2019t be deleted and there is a delay on the payment of rebates to Distributors linked to this particular document.

This internal message in SAP is happening exactly on the source code of program MV13AF0K when the program checks for the consistency of the sales deal configuration of the condition record in table KONH and the existence of the corresponding condition record detail in table KONP. If there is no correspondence between these two tables for the pricing condition record of the sales deal then the error messages shows up......pls give me the solution

Edited by: sravya_se38 on Oct 20, 2010 10:47 PM

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suggest you search SAP Notes for relevance, and further search VOFM entries and exit/badi/enhancement coding for anything that is manipulating condition records in sales deals.

0 Kudos

pls provide me t hose notes ........if u can

0 Kudos

Moderator message - Please do not ask the forum to do your searching for you. Rob