Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inserting ABAP code into Query Designer

Former Member
0 Kudos

I originally posted this thread in the Query Designer section. It was suggested that I post this in the ABAP Development section instead. Here's my issue:

A customer has created a query and interface using transactions SQ01 and SQ02 that generates a report from tables EKKO - Purchase Document Header and EKPO - Purchase Document Item.

Referencing the Net Order Amount (EKPO-NETWR) they wanted subtotals to appear by Purchasing Document Number. I was able to give them that by changing the Sort and Total check boxes in their original query. So now they currently have a report that lists the Purchase Order Document (EKPO-EBELN), each Item Number for the Purchase Order (EKPO-EBELP), the Net Order Value for each item (EKPO-NETWR), as well as query-generated subtotals for each Purchase Order and a grand total of all Purchase Orders.

Now the customer would like to be able to select on the query-generated subtotals. For example, select all Purchase Order Documents whose query-generated subtotal is greater than $5,000, or select all Purcahse Order Documents whose query-generated subtotal is equal to $1,000.

Before replying, it might be a good idea to check my original thread in the Query Designer section to see the replies I received there.

Any suggestions on how to accomplish that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can add a new amount field for selection and filter the query results based on the new field.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can add a new amount field for selection and filter the query results based on the new field.

0 Kudos

Thank you Fred.