Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inner Join

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to create inner join between <b>KONV</b> table (Condition Transaction Data) and <b>VBAK / VBRK / VBRP</b> (with anyone)...but there is no common field....

wat can i do.....

Thanks & Regards,

<b>Anil Kumar</b>

5 REPLIES 5

gopi_narendra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the table VBAK has the field KNUMV - Number of the document condition

from this VBAK-KNUMV get the record from KONV table.

Join is not suggested on KONV with VBAK / VBRK tables because KONV is a cluster table. Instead you can use FOR ALL ENTRIES of IT_VBAK

Regards

Gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I think you can join KNA1 and VBRP through EKONT. Goto KONV cluster table click on Graphic layout besides the CONTENTS button. It will take u to different tables connected to KONV. Check if u have any common field among these 3 tables. I found the field EKONT. It may help u ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check out this blog,

it'll surely help you out:

/people/dushyant.shetty/blog/2007/08/21/tool-for-abap-developers-easy-abap-open-sql-joins

Regards

Ravish Garg

<i>

Reward if useful</i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the following link:

http://sap-img.com/abap/inner-joins.htm

Regards,

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

In <b>VBAK and VBRK u have the field KNUMV( no. of document condition)</b>. So from any of these two tables extract KNUMV field and keep it in a internal table, say ITAB1. Then use another query to select KNUMV and other fields from KONV table to ITAB2 using FOR ALL ENTRIES of ITAB1. U cannot use join in KONV table, as it is a CLUSTER table.

Reward if useful.

Message was edited by:

Sathya