Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information about SAP .net Connector

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We have secnario where we need to Get SAP HR employee data from external .net system

I have some idea about SAP connectors.

Can Some one provide with some links on ths issue.

Thanks & regards,

Gaurav sood

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

1. Have u Imported SAP library files into ur systems ?.check help.sap.com.

2.After importing , then u can able to connect SAP systems by providing log on details , here u need to make a connection to SAP systems. by using connection wizards.

3.from R3 side , u need to find out which BAPI/RFC FM u can use for ur requirement.

4.U can find list out all avai.FM's in ur system, based on the import/export u can declare ur tables.

regards

Prabhu

sudhir_manjarekar2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

After installing SAP.net connector you can access SAP RFC's in .net2003. But if you are working with .net2005 you will have to create class liabrary in .net2003 and after calling its DLL you will able to connect .net2005 with SAP.

if you want i can send you some documents regarding the same.

Best Regards,

SUDHIR MANJAREKAR

0 Kudos

Dear Sudhir,

I will be very thabnkfull if you could please identify the link

thanks and regards,

Gaurav Sood.

0 Kudos

hi gaurav,

i really dont remember from which sites i dowloaded those word docs. But if you provide me your email address i will send you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go through the link given below :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/e9/23c80d66d08c4c8c044a3ea11ca90f/content.htm

Hope it will solve your problem.

With Regards

Nikunj Shah