Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Influencing Transaction key (KVSL1) while posting a sales invoice (VF01)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I am currently working on an assignment to influence the transaction key (KOMV-KVSL1) (programmatically) for tax posting during the sales invoice creation. Based on our pricing procedure set-up, the system is picking up MWS key for the tax condition type (MWST).

I have been trying to identify the program location that I can use to insert my code. So far, I have done the following:

I have changed the KOMV-KVSL1 in the function module PRICING. This change in transaction key is being reflected in the sales invoice's FI document but not in VF03 invoice itself! When I go to the vf03, line level condition and click details on MWST condition type, the transaction key is reverted back to MWS. Whereas if I run F.12 report for my sales invoice, I see my custom transaction key against the FI document, as expected.

I have debugged the function modules PRICING and PRICING_COMPLETE and could not find the exact location where system is overriding my changes!

Does any body have an experience with this issue? I would be grateful if you could point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance

SK

2 REPLIES 2

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to ABAP Development.  Try to post in the right forum to get right direction.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does any body have any suggestions for me ? Thanks