Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

including logical path into my transport request!!

former_member224405
Participant
0 Kudos

hi i have defined a logical filepath for my report from where it will read the files ....

can i include this file path in to my TR...which i have created using transaction FILE if so how should i include..

thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

faisal_altaf2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Ahmad

Go the Menu Table View and Select Transport

Hope will solve out your problem,

Faisal

3 REPLIES 3

faisal_altaf2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Ahmad

Go the Menu Table View and Select Transport

Hope will solve out your problem,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI..

When you log into the FILE transaction it says cross client table.. So that means it is a customising change..

You need to create a customising request and include the change in that request. this is to move it from one system to another.

that is dev to quality for eg.

but to get it in all clients in dev you dont have to do anyting. since it is cross client you will get it by creating in one client itself.

regards

ansari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the files to read for the production also are present in the file path then u can include that in the TR and transport that to the production.

When you are creating the path in tcode: FILE on save it will ask for the request, create the request and save under that.

Please close the thread, if solved

Regards,

Aditya