Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Include FGRWGZXX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The include FGRWGZXX is defined for customer defined user exits. I would like to add some ABAP code there but it asked me for an access key. Do you know how to modify it without entering an acess key? I need to create a new filler routine which will be used to fill out a field defined in table T804C (maintain by SM30).

THanks,

Chuong

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

>

> The include FGRWGZXX is defined for customer defined user exits. I would like to add some ABAP code there but it asked me for an access key. Do you know how to modify it without entering an acess key? I need to create a new filler routine which will be used to fill out a field defined in table T804C (maintain by SM30).

>

> THanks,

> Chuong

Hi,

Customer Exits needs a access key and there's no harm in getting one for your requirement. Ask your basis/admin to get a access key for the program.

Regards

Karthik D

3 REPLIES 3

hadiman_ngoei
Participant
0 Kudos

I don't think it is possible without access key.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

>

> The include FGRWGZXX is defined for customer defined user exits. I would like to add some ABAP code there but it asked me for an access key. Do you know how to modify it without entering an acess key? I need to create a new filler routine which will be used to fill out a field defined in table T804C (maintain by SM30).

>

> THanks,

> Chuong

Hi,

Customer Exits needs a access key and there's no harm in getting one for your requirement. Ask your basis/admin to get a access key for the program.

Regards

Karthik D

Former Member
0 Kudos