Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC WPUBON Configuration

mohamed_samir2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi experts ,

I'm trying to configure the idoc WPUBON but i'm stuck in a step when i'm trying to simulate the inbound through tcode WPUK ,

i get the error" No status record was passed to ALE by the application" with status 51 ,

when trying to re process it again through BD87 it still with the same error .

any clue what may be the reason behind that

4 REPLIES 4

former_member215575
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Samir,

This error is caused if an application program couldn't handle a exception and thereby couldn't fill the error status records of IDoc. Debug the program and find out why an exception is occurring..may be invalid data etc..

Regards,

SG

0 Kudos

Hi Sravan ,

thanks for your help ,

i'm trying to follow this document and i'm stuck in step

4. Steps to be done in Source client

any guidance to continue the configuration ?

0 Kudos

hello,

By source system the document means the system from where Idoc is going to flow to the outside world in case of Outbound.

If you are usign standard Idocs then you may go to point 5 and 6 directly. Points 1 to 4 may be used in case you are creating custom Idocs.

best regards,

swanand

former_member192109
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Samir,

As suggested by sravan find out which part of the code is giving that exception (by debugging), try resolving the issue at that point to avoid the error. mostly it is because of invalid or erroneous data.

Regards,

Umar.