Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc Status 30.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am posting an idoc of basic type ORDERS05 through a custom program using the FM MASTER_IDOC_DISTRIBUTE. I am getting a status of 30 stating that IDOC READY FOR DISPATCH.But the idoc is not getting successfully posted to show a status of 03.

Does anyone has any idea as to what could be wrong?Please help me.

Thanks,

Sandeep.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

1st check your partner profile whether or not you have ticked Triger Immedidtly if not do it.

then check while populating your control segment set OUTMOD as 2

after calling 'MASTER_IDOC_DISTRIBUTE' call FM 'EDI_DOCUMENT_DEQUEUE_LATER' by passing the idoc number taht is created and call COMITT WORK.

i hope this will solve your problem...

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Status 30 means send it ok to port, but maybe it's an error in port to send the idoc, and that is why Idocs stay in status 30.

order to successfuly send the IDOC use Program Name : RSEOUT00.

Pass Idoc numbers or if you want to execute for specific basic type then pass basic type in selection screen.it will pick the all idoc's realted to the provided basic type

<b>Reward points</b>

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

in what release are you working?

We have a quite similar case in release 7.0 (or CRM 5.0).

Some code has been severely modified, comparing with the previous release.

Trace sequentially the steps of function MASTER_IDOC_DISTRIBUTE. In a point the form SEND_TO_R3 (include LEDI7F00 of SAPLEDI7, pack.SED, BC-MID-ALE) now calls function IDOCS_OUTPUT_TO_R3 in background task.

When the newly created IDoc is enqueued, the exception FOREIGN_LOCK is raised and prevents execution of function EDI_DOCUMENT_DEQUEUE_LATER that should be called. As the result the outbound IDoc remains in status '30'.

The problem doesn't occur in older release that doesn't run a background task.

Could you check if your case is the same?

Best regards,

Abhay Singh.

0 Kudos

Hi Abay,

We have upgraded our system from 4.7 to ECC 6.0. After the upgrade the idoc is at status 30 (ready for dispatch). We are using 'MASTER_IDOC_DISTRIBUTE'. The problem you have mentioned is present in our ECC 6.0 system and not in the earlier release.

Could you please tell me how did you solve this.

Thanks & Regards,

Soumya.

0 Kudos

I had this problem, and this call to EDI_DOCUMENT_DEQUEUE_LATER fixed it.

Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

1st check your partner profile whether or not you have ticked Triger Immedidtly if not do it.

then check while populating your control segment set OUTMOD as 2

after calling 'MASTER_IDOC_DISTRIBUTE' call FM 'EDI_DOCUMENT_DEQUEUE_LATER' by passing the idoc number taht is created and call COMITT WORK.

i hope this will solve your problem...

0 Kudos

Calling dequeue changes the status to 03.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

In the partner profile set Transfer IDOC immediately.

Regards

Arun