Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC Segment missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ABAP Experts, I created one Inbound IDOC using some standard segments. When I see the Idoc using WE02 and double click on it it does not show me the same no of segments as I included in 'IdocType'. Can someone please suggest how to check and get the same no of segments in IDOC as used in Idoc Type.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check them in WE19 also.

Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check them in WE19 also.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Alchemi, I saw in WE19 also and there I see only few of the segments not all of them in the output.Actually 2 Idocs out of 7 are listed in the output.

0 Kudos

I mean 2 segments out of 7 are listed in the IDOC.

0 Kudos

Did you also try by varying the time a little and by giving the date range with more expansion.

Becoz the time on your system might differ with time on application server.

I don't see any reason for it not displaying.

Please check them with a wider range and let me know.

thanks.

0 Kudos

Alchemi, I can see all the Idocs listed for one particular date and time but I can not see all my segments listed in the particular Idoc. Lets say I created 4 segments when I made 'Idoc Type' . Once I create the IDOC and finaly I go to WE02 then on double clicking on Idoc I should be able to see all the segments listed in my IDOC... right, but It does not show all the segments.

0 Kudos

make sure all segments are filled with data..if any of those segments are empty ..i mean No data is filled in segments then those segments will not appear in IDOC...

so debug FM, and check all segments are getting filled or not.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks buddy it was helpful answer.

Edited by: Neeraj Kumar on Feb 19, 2008 6:23 PM