Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC processing issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frnds

I facing a strange problem ,

the situation is explained below .

there is a RFC call which creates an IDOC and inturn that IDOC creats a sales order

now there is some value which is not getting passed to sales order in a desired format hence the idoc is getting into error

i am getting a currency format issue. but i am unable to find out which field is not getting passed in the correct format .

i am facing the error only if i am creating SO from batch . if i am rerunning the idoc from we19 it is not throughing

any error.

can you please suggest me in which direction i shoud move to resolve this.

thanks in advance.

regards ,

khushi...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the date and amount settings of the background user. If they're different from the online user id it can cause the error.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the date and amount settings of the background user. If they're different from the online user id it can cause the error.

0 Kudos

thanks for the suggestion but i have checked that they are same...but still i am getting the error.

any other way out.

regards,

khushi

0 Kudos

Can you give the Idoc type that's being used ?

I stilll suspect it's definitely a difference in the settings/Auth between the Background Userid and the Online userid. If you process something from WE19, it goes through foreground and hence there's no error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which segments you are getting the errors?

Regards

Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Idoc is failing with which error status.

Regards

Vinod