Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc no of 500 from other Idoc no 800

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In 800 i have created an idoc and idoc no is xxxxxx and hence it created another idoc yyyyyy in 500. Now with idoc no. yyyyy in 500, in which database table can i find the idoc no xxxxx...

Regards

Sajid

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

in table EDIDC

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

in table EDIDC

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sajid,

EDID4 is the table that stores the Data of the IDOC, it will have all the segements data.

if you want the control record then look in EDIDC table.

if you want the status record then it is EDIDS table.

But i think once the IDOC is reached in client 500, it will be converted to IDOC-XML.

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaik,

If you only want to know corresponding idoc number genrated( for client 500), then go to we02 in reciever system ( client 500) and mention youe message type and other matching details.

Another way is in outbound system( client 800) go to bd87 and give the outbound idoc number, you will find there corresponding inbound idoc number. Givet his idoc no. in we02 of recieving system and execute it. Now double click on idoc, there in control record you will find idoc no. and other control information, in data record, segments will be there which will contain data.

EDID4 table stores data in segments

EDIDC table stores control information like idoc number, current idoc status, reciever and sender information

EDIDS stores information about all statuses through which an idoc has passed.

Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can also check in WE05 for the status of the IDoc in either the sending system or the receiving system.

Thanks

Krithika