Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identify cancelled and confirmed items from LTAP table

jitendra_it
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

When I cancel or confirm the transfer order item, LTAP-PQUIT is set to X.

Based on LTAP entries how can we check differentiate whether item is cancelled or confirmed ?

Basically, I am triggering TO cancellation idoc when TO is cancelled. The problem is the enhancement is trigger in both the cases(confirm as well as cancel). so not able to determine when to trigger the idoc.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member

Hi

Please also check LTAP-VORGA. If a TO has been cancelled, this field will be populated with either ST or SL.

Cheers

Andy

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member

Hi

Please also check LTAP-VORGA. If a TO has been cancelled, this field will be populated with either ST or SL.

Cheers

Andy

0 Kudos

Hi A. Coles,

Thanks for your reply.

Could you please let me know what is ST and SL? I checked the domain of LTAP-VORGA but didn't find domain values/value table?

Sorry I have no idea.

These are not 'values' as such that are held in a table, I believe these are hard coded into the SAP program and added automatically depending on how the TO was confirmed. From the examples I can see in my system;

TB = Confirmed (Inbound)

LF = Confirmed (Outbound)

IV = Confirmed (Inventory)

ST = Cancelled

U1/U2 = Confirmed (PCN)

Cheers

A

0 Kudos

Just to complete the given answer: table T340 contains information about the relation between transaction code (i.e. LT15 or LT16) and the corresponding value of VORGA.
For LT15 value of VORGA is set as ST and for LT16 value of VORGA is set as SL.
Regards,
Bartosz

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What I usually do in such situations is perform both transactions, then display the corresponding records in SE16 and compare the fields to find the differences. You might want to try that next time.

If this is answered then kindly close the discussion.