Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR ALE pre-requisites for transfer

former_member945471
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am looking to find out what is the pre-requisite for ALE for HR to work between 2 sap systems.

To spell it out more clearly, just as the G/L accounts would need to be present on both systems for ALE to happen, what are the requirements on HR before ALE can happen between 2 sap systems.

Please advise.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun.

Run the tcode <b>PC00_M99_DKON</b> and assign the G/L accounts to Wage types and the same matching should happen in FI system also.

I dont know exactly the pro/tcode in FI.

Pls. reward if it helps u.

Thanks

eswar

0 Kudos

Hi eswar,

What I am looking for is not what is required to be done on FI for HR ALE to function?

My question is pre-requisites on the sending and receiving system for HR ALE to work, just as for FI G/L accounts need to be set up on both the systems.

Answers that help, will be rewarded points.

0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

First u need to know the Msg type & IDOC type for this scenario.

Then u need to do ALE settings like

Define Logical Systems,Assign to clients,Define RFC destination,Port & partner profile creations and distribution model creation in both the systems.

after that generate partner profiles. there ends the ale settings.

U can find all these settings in SALE.

Thanks

Eswar

0 Kudos

Hi eswar,

I am not looking for general ALE settings. I am looking for HR customisation that needs to be present in both systems before ALE can happen.

That is the reason why I have given an FI example. For FI, we need to set up the G/L accounts on both systems before ALE can use the G/Ls for transfer.