Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use MF ENQUEUE_EVVTTKE

former_member666258
Participant
0 Kudos

I need to check if a transport is in tratment and if is not blocked it so in a fiori app save some data and after this unlock that transport reading i found this mf ENQUEUE_EVVTTKE but i don't know how to use it to lock and unclock transtport and maybe put some maximun time just in case

1 REPLY 1

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

A SAP lock object is used during the maintenance of an object while someone or a program is maintaining it, so that nobody else can maintain it at the same time. The "enqueue" FM is for setting the lock, and the "dequeue" FM is for removing the lock. Pass the parameter TKNUM = your transportation number. Pay attention to include the leading zeroes (i.e. 55 should be passed 0000000055 as per the ALPHA conversion routine/exit; search the Web if you need more information).

NB: when you say "if a transport is in treatment", are you sure it's not a more functional meaning? (like a flag or status)