Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to update V_T3130E

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Kindly let me know how to update V_T3130E view.

I tried doing SM30 and SE54 trabsaction but failed.

Thanks & Regards,

Chetan Sakunde

5 REPLIES 5

vijaymanikandan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in se12 what is the status of the maintenance Status of the view. IF its is Display / maintanance allowed then you can use sm30 and maintain it. I have 2 systems on one I am able to maintain without any issues.

Also refer to the below link where it is clearly mentioned  how to do

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPSCM/Define+screens+for+Nested+HU+picking+(LM47)

Br

Vijay V

0 Kudos

Hi,

In my case it is asking for access key .

Thanks & Regards,

Chetan Sakunde

0 Kudos

Hi

If it is asking for Object Access key then it means that you are trying to change the dictionary object V_T3130E.

If you want to make an entry into this view then it will not ask for access key. Try using sm30 to maintain this view and it will work if the maintenance status is 'Display / maintanance allowed' else follow the steps in the link that I have mentioned in my previous reply.

Br

Vijay V

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

It should be maintained somewhere through transaction SPRO. Not manually updating the values to the table directly

pole_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try SPRO->Logistics Execution->Mobile Data Entry->Define Screen Management

Regards,

Pole Li