Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to show a window at end of main window in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I want my window in smartform to show only after end of showing the main window,,,

When i tick only after main window in condition tab of window, it shows on the uppermost portion of the output and not below the main window... Do I need to input the upper margin for this?

How am i going to do it?

Thanks a lot!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check any text is given under that window if so check condition tab for that text also and try once.

reward points if usefu,

siri

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in the condition tab for a particular window you can check the box according to your requirement.it will be at the bottom.

reward points if useful,

siri

former_member262988
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

is your window below the main window or not means alignment

please check the upper margi is it below main window...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check any text is given under that window if so check condition tab for that text also and try once.

reward points if usefu,

siri

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi mark,

Use the window type FINAL WINDOW for displaying what you want at the end of the show.

Best of luck,

Bhumika

0 Kudos

Thanks guys,,,

But still not working...

Do I need to fill the upper margin of the final window?

Since the height of my main window is dynamic, Im not sure what to fill up on the upper margin...

0 Kudos

Hi mark,

try to fill the upper margin along with the usage of FINAL WINDOW...i guess it might work.

Regards,

Bhumika

0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes it worked but problem is the upper margin shoud be dynamic since main window is dynamic..

also, final window could possible be on the next page depending on the number of entries on my main window...