Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Remove warning messages coming for search help?

sandeep_gvv2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have copied standard elementary search help 'BUPAT' to my custom search help 'ZBUPAT'. when i moved the object to quality my tr has been imported in quality with RC=4 .The reason for this is due to my custom search help.It has four warning messages,Surprisingly standard search help also having the four warning messages.so how to remove the warnings .I am attaching the warnings in screen shot.

If any one know about it please let me help...

4 REPLIES 4

Nick_Y
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

The message is warning that there's the possibility the fields in question won't get filled by the search help.   Having taken a copy your Z version is entirely within your control, if you don't use these fields then you can delete them from the parameter list.

Regards,

Nick

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And as we can see, these warning messages come with an extended help text, so you should read it.

0 Kudos

I want to know due to these warning messages my tr has not been processed to quality.

former_member186746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

this shouldn't be causing it to fail the import.

There should be an error, or it has something to do with component version mismatch.

Kind regards, Rob Dielemans