Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to print same line items in different main window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am designing check printing form using Sap script. I need to print line items 2times in different 2main window.can yu pls explain how print like this.

JK

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jk,

In scripts u cannot create second main window,

so use the MAIN window two times in a pagewindows,

so that u can print twice ..

PLZ reward if helpful,

Thanks,

S.Gangi reddy.

0 Kudos

hi,

Can you expalin more? bcs I have copied main window and created another one main window named(main_01). but all the codes are there in this main winodw. but it is not printing.

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JK,

Take two main windows in your scripts. Then automatically wt ever the text present at one window will gets copied into another main window of same page.

u can use the command NEXT-WINDOW to skip the control to next window.

Reward if useful............

former_member222075
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I had the same request for a check form in Canada. I solved it by writing the line item output into variables and print these variables in a second window. It was ~10 hours of effort, not a real nice technical solution but it worked.

If you require I can send you a PDF of the sap script form definition. You can contact me at jk_downunder@yahoo.com. Answers can take 1 week or more. 

Best regards

JD