Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to print a label with an image on Intermec printer

0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm trying to print a label containing an image, on an Intermec printer. The process I use works perfectly when the label doesn't have an image, but it seems that my current process isn't possible for a label with an image (coded for IPL printer) Since the printer is an Intermec, the label needs to be coded in IPL language.

I use the label designer Codesoft to create the label and extract the IPL code in a text file. Then I put this code into SAPscript (or SO10 that is called on SAPscript). The SAPscript will create a spool that is send to the printer. Without an image, this works just fine.

Now when I add an image on the label designer, the IPL code is changed, in Notepad++, I can see special characters visible in UTF-8 format. The problem is that these special characters cannot be integrate in SAPscript (error message 00195 The input field contains prohibited characters (already deleted) )

Do you know another way to print a label with an image on Intermec printer with SAP ?

0 REPLIES 0