Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to populate the TEXT field in MIGO

former_member190312
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

While creating material document in MIGO or MB01, i am inserting some data in TEXT ( Field in line item level ). This text data is disappearing , once mat doc is created.

how to populate the TEXT field in MIGO?Is there any cusomisation?it's urgent .

Regards

pabi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pabitra,

I had a similar issue in my Project.

Please verify if the SMOD enhancement MBCF0002 (EXIT_SAPMM07M_001) is active in your system.

If this is the case, verify from two angles:

a) Whether the Enhancement was accidentally activated - If yes, then De-activate the same

b) If there is some logic coded in the User Exit, but, the Text is somehow not determined...even the existing content in the text field (input to EXIT_SAPMM07M_001) will get vanished.

Hope that your problem will be resolved by this. Pls reward points.

With Regards

Vijay Gajavalli

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using the FM SAVE_TEXT to save the text.

please reward points if it is helpful

Edited by: Siva Prakash on Jul 3, 2008 10:09 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pabitra,

I had a similar issue in my Project.

Please verify if the SMOD enhancement MBCF0002 (EXIT_SAPMM07M_001) is active in your system.

If this is the case, verify from two angles:

a) Whether the Enhancement was accidentally activated - If yes, then De-activate the same

b) If there is some logic coded in the User Exit, but, the Text is somehow not determined...even the existing content in the text field (input to EXIT_SAPMM07M_001) will get vanished.

Hope that your problem will be resolved by this. Pls reward points.

With Regards

Vijay Gajavalli