Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to pass internal table from FM to mai report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a new FM and under this all mine data is coming in one internal table IT_OUTPUT. now how to take this internl table to main report along with whole data.

7 REPLIES 7

former_member386202
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do like this

PERFORM process_error_records USING li_eord_error[].

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the table in which u r geting data keep that in the TABLES OF THE FM THEN WHEN U CALL the fm then u need to give the similar table then u will get all the data.

plzz reward points if it is helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

As i understand, your are using this function module in your report, giving some parameters then u r getting complete data into one internal table if i am not wrong.

When u execute ur report this function module will give u the data through internal table. Just use that internal table to display the data using write statement if it is classical report. If it is ALV report use REUSE_ALV_LIST_DISPLAY or REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY to display the internal table data in screen

Thanks

Siva Kumar

0 Kudos

ya , mine data is in internal table which is in FM. But how to pass this internal table in main report

0 Kudos

Hi anurodh,

1. If you are calling this FM, inside your report,

2. then u can use the TABLES parameter, to return the whole internal table.

regards,

amit m.

0 Kudos

how to use that table parameter

Former Member
0 Kudos

PERFORM FM_NAME

TABLES IT_OUTPUT[].

FORM FM_NAME

TABLES PIT_OUTPUT STRUCTURE TABLETYPE.

Populate table pit_output.

ENDFORM.