Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to import sap script from one system to another system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to use one sap script which i have to import into my system from the other system.

I have used RSTXSCRP program to export and import, it is showing me successfull message. But when i checked it in SE71 it is saying 'form does not exists'.

Is there any other way to export/import sap script from one system to another system? (Not from one client to other client)

Thank you,

Regards,

Kusuma K.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

RSTXSCRP should do the import/esxport but U need to create a similar form name in the other system while importing.

-Kumar

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I have given the same name in my system also.

Regards,

Kusuma K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do it using the program RSTXSCRP only thing you need to take care is the name of the script should be the same even when you are uploading into the other system so just give the same name of the script.

after you import you need to activate the script

You can even check the documentation of the program to how to upload and download.

There it is mentioned even with an example

Regards

Sarves

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the standard program RSTXR3TR for transporting from one system to other. Run the program in first system , select mode as export . Then goto other system and again run this program, here select mode import TR. Hope this will help u.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got solution to this issue. Check binary file format checkbox and then down load it into a txt file.

It will import into all the possible languages.

Thank you all,

Regards,

Kusuma K.