Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get detail Product Information?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How do I get details of my SAP such as below:

a. Version.

b. List of Patches that were added.

c. Components that is included in SAP like Logistics, human resource, BW .....

d. Which components are up and running……

e. Whether it has relation to a Development Server

Basically I need a full detail report of my SAP installation. How could I archive this?

Thanks,

Kishan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kishan

You can get most of this information from the following:

In the Menu, go to System->Status. A popup screen will appear in which you will find the SAP System Data. Within that frame you will find a button (with "Details" icon on it). Click on it to get the Components installed and the SupPack tab will get the patch level of the various path types.

Regards

Shounak

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kishan

You can get most of this information from the following:

In the Menu, go to System->Status. A popup screen will appear in which you will find the SAP System Data. Within that frame you will find a button (with "Details" icon on it). Click on it to get the Components installed and the SupPack tab will get the patch level of the various path types.

Regards

Shounak

0 Kudos

Hi Shounak,

Is there any other method of getting more information other than the Status Window?

Thanks,

Kishan

0 Kudos

Kishan - you can do a performance trace when you open the status window. You'll see that a lot of the data is stored in table AVERS.

Rob