Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to find sapscript or sapform for tcode IW31 - work order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I want to do some modification of sapscript or smartform for tcode IW31 with program name SAPLCOIH.

but the problem is I am not able to find what is the sapscript/smartfom name and how can I find out.

Could anyone comment on this please

Regards

Piroz

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Where can I find shop paper name, I know what is the program name and the transaction iw31

but what is shop paper name could you please explain

Regards

Piroz

5 REPLIES 5

SuhaSaha
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Piroz,

I hope you know the Shop Paper name.

Use the following IMG path (tramsaction SPRO).

Plant Maintenance & Customer Service --> Maintenance & Service Processing --> Maintenance & Service Orders --> Print Control --> Define "Shop Papers, Forms & Output Programs".

BR,

Suhas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Where can I find shop paper name, I know what is the program name and the transaction iw31

but what is shop paper name could you please explain

Regards

Piroz

0 Kudos

Hello Piroz,

When printing from IW31/ IW32, you have to go through the following path from the menu bar.

Order --> Print --> Order.

It will give you a pop-up where you have to select the "Shop Paper". This is something similar to "Output Types". In "Shop Paper" you have the Print Program name, the form routine & the SF/script name.

Hope this is helpful.

BR,

Suhas

0 Kudos

u can try by giving package name in se80 get the printprogram name then go tnapr table search for the form name.

try in se71 transaction by pressing f4 using package ..

may be useful try this..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suhas and Subeer and all

Thanks for your contribution and help, It was excellent I got the shop paper name

Thread Closed

Regards

Piroz