Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to filter a search help??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody, I have a problem with a search help. I'm going to try to explain it.

I have two dynpros, one is cancel and the other one is process. These two dynpros are the same the only difference is in the internal logic. They have three parameters, the first one with a search help.

When I press the search help in the first parameter and after I press one of the lines, all of the parameters in the dynpro are completed. This works well if the search help is linked in the table. The problem is that now the search help is showing the same register in both dynpros, but what I want is to filter this information depending on the dynpro. I have tryed with two search helps, but the problem there is that the fields are not complete as before.

Does anybody know how to filter those data??

Thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1

0 Kudos

Hi,

For another screen dont use TABLES statement and create the screen fields using the DDIC structure. Instead create a DATA in the program and use that field to create the screen fields.

Regards,

Sesh