Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to enhance/costumize dynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys!

I have a generel question, maybe there is a lot of documentation and tutorials for the topic i need to know, but probably i dont find it... so maybe someone can help me.

What are the basic steps to costumice a sap dynpro, e.g. for transaction va23.

I want to Add a Button to the basic sap dynpro and a functionality for this button.

Is there a way to do this without modification?

And how do i find out where to add/costumice these objects.

with kind regards

thomas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thomas

The trx VA23 (like VA01, 02,...) is based on an old concept of user-exit.

If u see the program SAPMV45A by trx SE80, u can find some particular subdynpro u can active in order to show your own fields or button.

These screen are:

- 8309 (header data)

- 8459 (item data)

There are also (but I've never used them):

- 8310 (header data)

- 8460 (item data)

These screen are shown when the tabs "Addional data B" are pressed.

If u need to insert others elements in other dynpro u have to change the standard program, anyway u need to consider if u insert a new button so a new function code, u need to manage the program flow (to be triggered by pressing your button) by trx VFBS:

here it manages the "next screen control".

Max

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thomas

The trx VA23 (like VA01, 02,...) is based on an old concept of user-exit.

If u see the program SAPMV45A by trx SE80, u can find some particular subdynpro u can active in order to show your own fields or button.

These screen are:

- 8309 (header data)

- 8459 (item data)

There are also (but I've never used them):

- 8310 (header data)

- 8460 (item data)

These screen are shown when the tabs "Addional data B" are pressed.

If u need to insert others elements in other dynpro u have to change the standard program, anyway u need to consider if u insert a new button so a new function code, u need to manage the program flow (to be triggered by pressing your button) by trx VFBS:

here it manages the "next screen control".

Max

0 Kudos

hi Max

If i change these screens, would that be a modification?

and where can i "call" my function when the new button is triggered. I never changed a program like this so far.

thanks!

0 Kudos

Hi

As it's old concept of user-exit u need to have access key in order to change that screen.

U need only to call your fm in PAI of the screen: all modules u'll create for the screen has to be saved in the include MV45AIZZ (probably u need to have an access key for this include too)

Max