Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to draw a two-track control chart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone, can anyone help me with drawing a two-track control chart.

i want to draw the one in 55th page of the following pdf about SAP graphs.

i have the data to draw a graph but i didn't figure out the way to draw a graph especially the one in the 55th page.

So please help me.

Thanks for help.

This is the pdf files link.

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/BCFESGRA/BCFESGRA.pdf

Note: any answer will be rewarded with points.

5 REPLIES 5

kai_gutenkunst
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

these are two GFW charts (Graphical Framework).

However, if you do not require to have a horizontal scrollbar at the axis I recommend to use the new chart engine instead!

The chart engine (graphics_gui_ce_demo, cl_gui_chart_engine / cl_igs_chart_engine) provides more customizing settings and can be used easily in your application. Try out the SAP Chart Designer (SDN - Downloads - WebAS) for creating the chart settings interactively! Choose TimeScatter as the chart type and look at the pdf for more information about the data XML.

Regards, Kai

0 Kudos

OK, thanks for your guidence.

i will dig into that one.

0 Kudos

i tried but i couldn't manage to make it yesterday,

can anyone give me more detailed and maybe step by step example,

the data to plot the graphic is ready just like the structure below but the graph doesn't plot 3 lines

datatab:

Row1 : Upper Control Limit 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12

Row2 : Measurement Values 8 9 10 7 8 9 6 9 11 8

Row3 : Lower Control Limit 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

According this data, i expect a graph with three lines, two straight lines and a line between them which includes the measurement values. Which method should i use, how can i get the chart in the page 55. I don't want to plot two graphs, i just want to plot one graph like the upper graph at the page.

So please help me, thanks.

Note: all answers will be rewarded with points.

0 Kudos

Hi,

if you want to see only one chart with three data series as lines, this should be very easy.

First of all you have to decide if your horizontal axis should be TimeAxis or a CategoryAxis. Depending on this decision you have to use a TimeScatter or a Line chart.

After downloading the SAP Chart Designer from SDN you should read chapters 2.1 (Lines) and 2.6 (TimeScatter) of the document XML Format.pdf.

Regards, Kai

Former Member
0 Kudos

I couldn't find an answer to my question.

thanks everyone.