Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to display values

pkch
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a standard PO. In the confirmations tab, only one line item is being displayed. But, there is one more confirmation category line item which has to be displayed. I have all the fields and their values in table EKES. Can you tell me the procedure by which I can actually display these fields on to my confirmations tab on the screen?

thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have not worked with "vendor confirmation" before, but try this.

Open the PO in ME22 ( instead of ME22N ). Here select the line item and user menu path "<b>Item --> Confirmations --> Li</b>st". Select different type of list and if you can see what you are looking for.

Also, check if something is missing in config . path <b>SPRO --> Material Management --> Pruchasing --> Confirmations</b>".

Let me know if you have any question.

Regards,

RS

0 Kudos

Actually my idea is to use a function module, to update the confirmations tab.

Message was edited by:

P K Ch

0 Kudos

Hi,

Which FM are you talking about? Which FM shows PO data on screen as ME22 / ME22n.

Please clarify your requirement.

Regards,

RS

0 Kudos

BAPI_PO_CHANGE, ME_CONFIRMATION_UPDATE.

I am not able to find the parameters in the above bapi which can take the fields in EKES such as EBTYP, MENGE, XBLNR.

The ME_CONFIRMATION_UPDATE FM was discussed in some previous threads, but i'm not sure if i can use this FM to display the values. Can you guide me on this?

0 Kudos

Hi,

Check function modules under Function Group "<b>EINB</b>".

Let me know if you still do not find any suitable FM or BAPI.

Regards,

RS

pkch
Explorer
0 Kudos

FM ME_CONFIRMATION_UPDATE has worked for me.