Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to determine if a particular PO is subject to release strategy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, I need to know if a particular PO is subject to release strategy. I'm in EXIT_SAPLEBND_002 and have the structure E_CEKKO

filled with the necesary fields. Is there any function to know this? Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pablo,

You can make search in SE37 for * strategie * and check the list available.

6 REPLIES 6

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pablo,

You can make search in SE37 for * strategie * and check the list available.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

make use of the fields FRGKE : Release Indicator: Purchasing Document

FRGZU : Release status from ekko table (would be available in the structure ) provided by you .

just check for the values .

Hope it works .

Regards

Swapnil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pablo Muñoz Romero ,

The exit which you are talking about is meant for release strategy configuration on some custom conditions,so that we can pass those values to the structure E_CEKKO,I have also implemented this exit when we required to have release strategy based on some conditions. There is no direct way of finding that, you need to write the conditions and need to get whether release is applicable or not. Like :

IF I_CEKKO-GNETW > 1000 AND I_CEKKO-WERKS = '1000'."Keep your release strategy conditions here

"Write u r conditions logic here, for example :
E_CEKKO-ZBOQIN = 'X'."Setting flag to the custom field of e_cekko

ENDIF.

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Regards,

Rock.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your help. Let me explain what I need to do. In tx ME21N, when I save a new PO I have to validate if any release strategy applies to it. It not I have to show an error message so it won't let it save (it will not be created). Any advises??

0 Kudos

I think you can check it using field FRGKE in table ekko.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved the problem using EXIT_SAPMM06E_012 and validating field i_ekko-frgsx. Thank you all for your help.