Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to delete unreleased transport request where the objects are locked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I was created a transport request, but I am facing some probelms with taht request, now I want to delete transport request. I tried to delete them in SE10, I am getting message that the objects are locked. Please tell me how to delete unreleased transport requests where the objects belong to this transport request are locked.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

bbalci
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First go to transaction se03 Choose "Unlock Objects (Expert Tool)" option under "Requests/Tasks" and unlock your task,

Than go to se10 and delete what you want.

I hope it helps.

Bulent

4 REPLIES 4

former_member182387
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

First delete the object locked in the child TP, then delete teh transport request..

You need to double click teh child TP to see the objects which are locked.Then edit it and delete the objects.

Thanks and Regards,

Senthil Kumar Anantham.

0 Kudos

you have to delete as per describe asnware, if the object does not delete above procedure the u have to delete from lock table TLOCKTST.

Regards

former_member536879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Delete the Objects from the Child Request. If its not worked double clik on the Child Request and then it will display the screen . Select the line and unlock the object.

With Regards,

Sumodh.P

bbalci
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First go to transaction se03 Choose "Unlock Objects (Expert Tool)" option under "Requests/Tasks" and unlock your task,

Than go to se10 and delete what you want.

I hope it helps.

Bulent