Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create screen variant for FV50L transaction...?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

How can i create screen variant for FV50L transaction....I have a field Document Type that is hidden by default...and i have to get it on screen for all the users....the variant shud not be user specific.....can we do this....please guide me...its a little URGENT....

Thanks

Mackie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to FV50L.

In the menu go to Edit->Screen Variant->Create Screen Variant

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to FV50L.

In the menu go to Edit->Screen Variant->Create Screen Variant

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Goto Transaction Shd0 and then create a screen variant with help from ur func cons.

Reward points if helpful,

regards,

Sumanjeet.

0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply...But how can i make the screen variant global for all the users....please telll.....

0 Kudos

hi,

U can goto application help in shd0 tcode and then read the entire feauture there. it will be very helpful.

Reward points if helpful,

Regards,

Sumanjeet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to create a default screen varaint for a transaction, create a new Z transaction form se93 and when you click create, a pop up will appear. In the pop up select the option 'Transaction with variant'.On the next screen type the transaction and the default variant you want to use.

If you look at FV50L from SE93, the actual transaction is FV50 and a standard variant assigned to it.