Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to convert PO sapscript layout to pdf - need VERY URGENT Help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Requirement: PO sapscript layout after some modifications (say, ZMEDRUCK) has to be converted to pdf. Through me9f user will be able to give ranges of PO numbers and can view the print preview for the po. After that on clicking the print button we get the printout of the pos one after another based on the user input of PO numbers.

Our requirement is that when the user will click on the "Print Preview" of po (rather than pressing the print button) it i.e. PO sapscript layout has to get converted to pdf.

If you have already encountered this scenario, could you please send me the source code regarding this at the earliest. If you want to email it to my personal id, please let me know so that I can give it to you. Thank you.

It will be very beneficial for mine if you can send me some source code in this regard. (FYI. We want only “Print output” of PO sapscript. So, Print Program /SMB40/FM06P [after copying it to our ZSMB40/FM06P program] need to be modified for downloading the PO into PDF where there is no FMs like OPEN_FORM, WRITE_FORM, CLOSE_FORM. So already available source code in SAP forums can not help me.)). Kindly help me at the earliest. It’s VERY URGENT…

Thank you.

Thanks & Regards

Sudipta

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

NA.