Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to combine multiple image files into single document??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Requirement is we need to combine mulitiple scanned images(.tiff) of T &E receipts into one document for further processing. How can we combine multiple image files into one document?

Please help me on this.

Regards,

Pranjali

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

once again i may be to simple in approach, but why not doing a form containing them?

0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

Thanks for ur reply. But can you please explain your approach.

Regards,

Pranjali

0 Kudos

Sir, yes Sir i can!

Well you can upload graphics and/or images into SAP system using transaction SE78.

Once you uploaded a graphic you can use it e.G. for printing it in a form.

SAP-SCRIPT coding for this would be:

/: BITMAP 'BITMAP_NAME' OBJECT GRAPHICS ID BMAP TYPE BMON DPI 300 "monochrome image
/: BITMAP 'BITMAP_NAME' OBJECT GRAPHICS ID BMAP TYPE BCOL DPI 300 "color image

so using this technique you could print a form containing all the images you need.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't want to print them. I want to combine all the scanned images of T & E receipts into a single document and then I want to attach this document to the trip in SAP. How can I combine these images into a single document?

Regards,

Pranjali

0 Kudos

well would you specify what you mean with "document"?

i always get the idea of a form when reading this, maybe that cause i´m doing a lot of form developments.

Do you want to create one image from many images and then attack this image to some SAP document?

regards

0 Kudos

Hi!

Well it's not exactly an ABAP related question I think.

You might try out the attach the fiels using GOS (generic object services).

The other way, then you have to create a DMS document, using CV01N transaction, then attach the images to the DMS document and at last make the connection between the DMS and the trip document.

I hope I gave you some useful ideas.

Regards

Tamá

0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

Yes, I want to create one image from many images . Is there any way to do this in SAP??

Regards,

Pranjali

0 Kudos

Hi Tamas,

Thanks for your reply. But can you please tell me how to create DMS document in transaction CV01N. I am not able to create it in transaction CV01N.

Regards,

Pranjali

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to create DMS document in transaction CV01N. Can anyone tell me how to make connection between DMS and trip document?

Regards,

Pranjali

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed now

Edited by: pranjali silimkar on Dec 1, 2010 7:44 AM