Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to call the internal table declare in a program an call in another prg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have declared an internal table in a user exit for purchase order, now i need to access the declared internal table in another user exit.

Is it possible to call an internal table in that way. Or can i declare the internal table globally in a memory space and use it in required program.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

what you can do is declare the internal table in a Include instead of in the program directly. This way you can use the internal table in any program. All that you will have to do is include the "include" in your program .

- Guru

Reward points for helpful answers

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

what you can do is declare the internal table in a Include instead of in the program directly. This way you can use the internal table in any program. All that you will have to do is include the "include" in your program .

- Guru

Reward points for helpful answers

0 Kudos

thanks,

But both the programs are two different programs. One program i an user exit that is called before the Purchase order is saved. The other program is also an user eixt called when the Idoc is generated for the purchase order.

0 Kudos

If you want to use the same declaration then you shoudl make sure that you have decalred the internal table in a Include which is common to both.

But however since you have mentioned that they are both exits then you may have a limitation here because of the limitations of the exit. You may want to check if there is any common Include between these two programs and if there is one then see if you can make the declaration there. If you can do it there then you will be able to use it in both the places.

- Guru

Reward poitns for helpful answers