Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to call /SCWM/MON (Which has multiple selection screens) from ABAP program using SUBMIT and Display data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement where I need to create an ALV report to display the outbound delivery orders (ODO). From here I need to click the ODO to display the ODO in transaction /SCWM/MON in EWM where the user can click on and view other corresponding reports. This, I thought, I can do using submit but the transaction has multiple selection screens. i.e. when you get into the transaction, first a selection screen pops up to get the Warehouse number, then there is a outbound node where you have to select the correct selection screen to display the required data.

Please let me know how to do this. If not SUBMIT is there any other way to do this?

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Sriram.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

It can't be done using Submit statement.

On debugging, it can be seen that program /SCWM/R_WME_MONITOR utilizes class /SCWM/CL_WME_MONITOR_SRVC.

The logic executed on double click of node get triggered only on double click event.

You can create a copy of program and modify so that program directly runs logic that is executed on double click of node (/SCWM/CL_WME_MONITOR_SRVC->ON_DOUBLE_CLICK).

Even better would be to figure out how to populate data in class without using the popup window of delivery selection. However, it might be difficult as the class does not have documentation.

11 REPLIES 11

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We do not have it in my system but if it is not a report then you should record a small BDC till the place where you want to leave it to the user.

0 Kudos

Monitor is a bit dynamic. The nodes may change and the recording may not work.

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't have access to any SCM Extended Warehouse Management those days, but could you look for FMs, as,  if I remember correctly, there were FM (SE37 use a pattern like /SCWM/CALL_*) that can display those dynpros ?

Regards;

Raymond

0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply!

There is a FM to call the MON transaction but with that the data cannot be displayed in the transaction. There are many nodes in the transaction and each node has different set of reports, to display each report appropriate node needs to be clicked to enter input data in corresponding selection screen.

Best Regards,

Sriram.

0 Kudos

Your report is showing ODO list in ALV.

Monitor would also show ODO list in ALV.

I think it would be better to jump to ODO transaction directly instead of launching the monitor.

In debug, you can see the FM /SCWM/JUMP2OBJUI is called to open the ODO transaction.

Generic FM /SCWM/JUMP2OBJUI checks out the parameters, and calls a more specific FM /SCWM/CALL_PRD_RFC based on object type to start new session.

0 Kudos

Thanks Manish!

In MON, for ODO report, there are some buttons available like Wave, Warehouse Task etc. which are not available in PRDO. I'm trying for MON for these buttons. I may otherwise have to create a new screen and provide all these but I'm trying to call MON to reduce effort..

Former Member
0 Kudos

It can't be done using Submit statement.

On debugging, it can be seen that program /SCWM/R_WME_MONITOR utilizes class /SCWM/CL_WME_MONITOR_SRVC.

The logic executed on double click of node get triggered only on double click event.

You can create a copy of program and modify so that program directly runs logic that is executed on double click of node (/SCWM/CL_WME_MONITOR_SRVC->ON_DOUBLE_CLICK).

Even better would be to figure out how to populate data in class without using the popup window of delivery selection. However, it might be difficult as the class does not have documentation.

0 Kudos

Is it possible to use FM ABAP4_CALL_TRANSACTION where it's possible to pass parameters?

0 Kudos

It is not possible that way.

0 Kudos

Thanks Manish!

greyes
Explorer
0 Kudos

Each node that represents a report in the warehouse monitor is assigned to a function module in SPRO. You can find which FM is it, in this configuration path: Extended Warehouse Management -> Monitoring -> Warehouse Management Monitor -> Customize Monitor Tree. Find the apropriate node and double click on it. A popup window will display showing the technical details. For example, the Outbound Delivery Order report is executed by this FM: /SCWM/WHRHEAD_MON_OUT. You can call this FM from other programs.