Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to add new function in the sap menu bar (under system)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i want to add new function to the sap menu bar, i went to se41 and added the funtion but i can see the funtion under system but in gray - what i mean i can see the new function but it is disable/inactive how can i activate it ?

thanks

8 REPLIES 8

laurent_fournier2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Menu's "System & Help " are predefined menus visible anywhere into Sap R/3. I'm not 100% sure but I suppose that you cannot add any customer function in this menu.

Regards.

0 Kudos

thanks but i checked and it is possible to add customer funcion to system&help menu

0 Kudos

Hi Ami,

Just from curiosity, where did you find this information ? You say that it's possible .. You mean that there is a user exit for this purpose ?

I'm not talking for a modification.

Regards,

LF.

0 Kudos

hi

cause we already have in ecc6 now we upgrade to ehp5 and need to implement it again

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Can you try this using SE43?

former_member203305
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

You can do that using SE43N. The standard menu is S000.

Regards

0 Kudos

i go se43 and put s000 in the area menu and presed the display button but what do i need to choose ?

thanks for helping

0 Kudos

Hi ami,

Goto menu Help->help for application. This takes you to the online documentation. Check the Overview of New Area Menu Maintenance,

Create Area Menu  and Enhance Area Menu .

It is not too complex and one you are done, users will love you.

Regards, Clemens