Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to add a column in cost center matchcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to add a column in cost center matchcode which will display the information if the order is blocked or not. But i don't know where and how to add a column in the matchcode. Thank you for your help.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't see any way you can extend it without a modification (if you are using a standard matchcode in a standard program).

However, it seems that a change to an elementary search help does not require an access key...

Former Member
0 Kudos

As an alternative to change SAPs elementary search help you may copy it to an own search help, add the additional column there and add this new elementary search help to the collective search help via an append search help (which also may be used to suppress the occurance of the original elementary search help to avoid redundancies).

The only disadvantage would be that your elementary search help will not be updated when SAP improves its elementary search help.