Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to ABAP SELECT from V_T052 or V_052_B Database views

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I'm trying to create an RFC to return the available Payment Terms like how you see it whenever you execute FM FI_F4_ZTERM. I found out that the values are stored in Maintenance views V_T052 and V_052_B but seems like a normal SELECT would just return a syntax error.

I already looked into the tables involved (T052, T052U) but none of them contains the descriptions found inside the views mentioned. Any other options? Also, is there a way to just capture the list if I call function module FI_F4_ZTERM?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the table V_T052 joins 4 tables: T052, T008, T008T, T052U. Have you checked those additional tables for your fields?

Cheers

5 REPLIES 5

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the table V_T052 joins 4 tables: T052, T008, T008T, T052U. Have you checked those additional tables for your fields?

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah already did, none of the texts are stored in those tables (most of them are even empty).

I've found a partial solution myself. By selecting the entire payment term data from T052 and passing them into function module FI_TEXT_ZTERM, you can get MOST of the texts. It's not as complete though as the output of function module FI_F4_ZTERM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the function module "MSR1_MD_PAYTERMS_GETLIST".

Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I've seen this function module, but the catch is after calling FI_TEXT_ZTERM it reads the text table output only for index 1. Thus only the first line is read.

Regardless, it's still getting the text from FI_TEXT_ZTERM (which produces an incomplete output as compared to Fi_F4_ZTERM). Any other suggestions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

Interface of FM FI_F4_ZTERM has importing parameter called  I_NO_POPUP.

If you set it as X then the pop-up window does not get called.

You will receive the complete list in exporting parameter ET_ZTERM.

Make sure you pass required value of I_KOART from below list value based on your requirement

D    Customer

K    Vendor

All account types

Regards,

Sanket