Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how many times a program has been run?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a transaction or table or something that tracks how many times a program has been run? The number of times the program has been run plus using the programs' attributes for last changed would help me a lot. We need this for an archiving study to determine of the client has set up the configuration correctly since they went live and have been executing the correct programs. Thanks and mucho rewards if someone has an answer. FYI - I have done a forum search and could find nothing on this topic. I have looked at the tables TADIR and no help, as well as transaction STAT.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Scott..

contact ur basis guys ,might be they know the procedure for this solution..

regards

vijay

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Scott..

contact ur basis guys ,might be they know the procedure for this solution..

regards

vijay

0 Kudos

The basis guys were the one that asked me if I know how to determine this! (I am an ABAPer). But thanks!

0 Kudos

I know ST03N transaction can be used extensively to determine how the programs were executed or even to know who all are using a particular transaction...

I tried to find if we can find the number of executions of a program through this transaction, I could not find myself...

try if you can find it through this tcode.

Phani

0 Kudos

Try transaction "STAT" if it helps. But i believe some settings need to be done at database level. Ask basis people to maintain those settings. Hope it helps. Reply if need more information or more clearity on the issue.

Rewar points if it helps.

0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Client did not need.