Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How I use Watermark in SAPScript.?????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

how I use Watermark in SAPScript.

for draft copies.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

What I've done in the past is created an image using an image editor like MS Paint, then change the image to black/white instead of color, and used grey instead of black. Then upload the image via SE78. Then you can include the image in your sapscript using the BITMAP statement. Search for watermark in this forum and you should get some more info.

BITMAP ZIMAGE OBJECT GRAPHICS ID BMAP TYPE BCOL

Regards,

Rich Heilman

7 REPLIES 7

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

What I've done in the past is created an image using an image editor like MS Paint, then change the image to black/white instead of color, and used grey instead of black. Then upload the image via SE78. Then you can include the image in your sapscript using the BITMAP statement. Search for watermark in this forum and you should get some more info.

BITMAP ZIMAGE OBJECT GRAPHICS ID BMAP TYPE BCOL

Regards,

Rich Heilman

0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply but i want the image as backgroung

but it's not working in that way

0 Kudos

When you print, it will be in the background. Are you viewing it via print preview?

REgards,

Rich Heilman

0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot create the background picture in the sap scripts.

rgds

p.kp

0 Kudos

Thanks Rich it's working

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sachin,

u can do but it print only in first page of the script . it won't repeat in next page . the trick is create 2 main window and overlap one main window with another main window . create picture in grey scale and add it in se78.

then give this sample code in main window .

/: Bitmap <se78 pic> object graphics id bmap type bcol.

/: new-window.

• this is sample

reward points if it helps.

Regards,

Manikandan

0 Kudos

Refer to this link.

Ankur Bhandari.

p.s Reqard points if it helped.