Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How i know Authorization object in system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i create new BAdi with Enhancement Spot: ZWORKORDER_GOODSMVT (copy WORKORDER_GOODSMVT in standard SAP)

now i have Badi definition: ZWORKORDER_GOODSMVT

with Interface: ZIF_EX_WORKORDER_GOODSMVT

all ok.

now how i can see authorization object in Badi definition: WORKORDER_GOODSMVT (standard)? i already creat Authorization object but now i don't know what field and choose in maintain the authorization (from Badi definition: WORKORDER_GOODSMVT )

ex: 1. in package BSFC have interface IF_EX_BSFC_POLICY and method GET_POLICY

2. Authorzation object: B_BSFC (have field name: BSFC_APPL and ACTVT in maintain the authorzation)

because i get this and solve in my job.

when i activate the BAdI function called WORKORDER_GOODSMVT and assign to the a.m. authorization object???

Processing Logic:

• The backflush errors are created after the execution of backflushing transaction in Repetitive Manufacturing (REM) – t-code MF42N or MFBF

• If during the backflush execution the components are not available in the respective production storage location then system by default will create backflush errors

• Backflush errors will need to be cleared everyday and must be cleared before end month stock take

• Backflush errors can be processed using the following t-code:

o MF45 – Individual

o MF46 – Collective

o MF47 – Post processing List

o COGI – Post processing Individual Components

Authorization will be applied only for COGI, while others will not be used in PSECI

• Create new authorization object called Z_PP_COGI to be assigned later to the user id

• Activate the BAdI function called WORKORDER_GOODSMVT and assign to the a.m. authorization object

• For unauthorized users, an errors message will appear if they try to delete the backflush errors in COGI transaction as follows:

o You are not authorized to change/ delete the backflush errors! Please contact your superior!

Thanks so much all, ......

1 REPLY 1

Former Member